"Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving."
-Colossians 2:6-7 ESV
I'm thankful for a lot of different things this Thanksgiving. There's the slightly cliched list:
1. A God that loves me & has redeemed me from the world with His Son's blood.
2. Family that I got to Skype with this morning.
3. Friends to spend break with.
4. Amazing friends everywhere.
5. A second family that makes yummy gluten free things.
6. Food, clothing, & other necessities of life.
& then there's the random little things that I am thankful for in this world:
2. Crocheting needles & yarn.
3. Apple Cider.
4. Free laundry.
5. Heating pads & friends who give amazing back massages.
6. Cinnamon sugar chips with amazing dip.
10. Inspiration & creativity.
13. Board games like Clue, Life, Battleship, & Monopoly.
16. Blankets & comfy futons.
17. Contacts & glasses.
18. Brittany S., Danielle Y., Courtney S., Emily DB., Sam B., Jordan T., Tom P., Vanessa M., Danielle D., Ian H., Josh L., Ruby J., Luke W., Julie B., Bethany W., Sarah C., Julia L., Katie B., Leah B., Linnea H., Marie B., August H., Dean P., Noah P., Jameson A., Ashley P., Charlie L., Austin S., Matt H., Charlie M., Dave L., Gabi P., Matt N., Luke R., Isaac P., Jim H., Jon B., Josh H., Laurel Z., Mayra M., Patrick S., Sarah P., Sophie L., Ricky I., & Eli P.
(if I forgot you...I'm sorry...I have too many friends, but I love you all & I'm thankful for all of you.)
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!"
-1 Chronicles 16:34
"Sing praises to the Lord, O you His saints, and give thanks to His holy name."
I hope you all have an awesome fantastical day with your family & friends enjoying a wonderful meal & I hope you take some time to reflect on what God has blessed you with.
from Pasadena with love,