Gala Darling is a blogger who has become known across the web (and the world) as a fashion expert, love guru, and an all around web personality. She's a bit of a quirk, but she has a lot of good ideas.
So, on a day like this, I turned to Gala's website looking for a spark of inspiration. I found this article: 33 movies to watch when you're sad, glum, or bummed out. It's a wonderful list, and while I wouldn't recommend all the movies on it here are a few that I've either seen or would love to see.
1. 10 Things I Hate About You. (LOVE.this.movie.)
2. The Addams Family. (I actually haven't seen it, but Britt, who's sitting next to me, just pointed at the screen and said I LOVE THAT MOVIE.)
3. Charlie's Angels. (okay, this is probably my favorite movie of all time.)
4. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. (it's super funny. a total chick flick and romantic comedy, but funny.)
5. Yes Man. (HILARIOUS. Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel are lovely.)
Alright, so I've only seen 4 of these movies (and had 1 highly recommended to me), but your tastes might be different than mine.
from Bonners Ferry with love (and movie trailers),
p.s. I dropped my camera in the water at the Falls yesterday and it wouldn't turn on all last night. BUT, this morning.....IT WORKS.!!!!!!!! :)