To begin the celebration, here's me on the day of this momentous occasion!
-Harry Potter shirt (a gift from Brit for Christmas)
-green vest (gift from my grandmother)
-gray skirt (a gift from someone..)
-no shoes because I'm home and I don't care!
I'm really excited about today's post. If you couldn't tell... So, on to pictures from our photo shoot yesterday! Brittany and I went into town with the intention of doing a photo shoot there, but ended up returning and taking pictures behind my house instead.
behind my little cabin in my backyard
I may look like a cowgirl, but I ain't.
in the field behind my cabin. I love this picture of Brit. (she didn't know I took it)
-dress from Target
-jean jacket (a gift from my aunt)
-necklace (gift from Britt!)
-shoes and hat borrowed from my grandmother
We went on a walk later that night and I took more pictures. I'll only share my favorites:
this is my favorite face
I love us!
hahaha....story of my lifee :)
our new dog, Smoky, and my brother
I'm so excited that Brittany is here because I actually have something to take pictures of. I mean, one can only have so many pictures of flowers and trees. Okay, now for those inspiring images. Brit introduced me to weheartit.com, a fantastic website if you want to find a bunch of random pictures. I've "hearted" a whole bunch, but here are a few of my favorite favorites. (I don't know if that works or not, but hey, it's okay.)
I don't think any of the pictures require an explanation...they're awesome as is. And now, for the final part of my biggest blog post ever: "10 things to do this Summer because 100 is too many and I'm too lazy to think of any more." (all pictures from weheartit.com unless otherwise stated)
1. Get some sunshine! So many people spend their free time indoors. Summer is the perfect time to soak up some of that glorious vitamin D before school starts.
2. Read a good book. Okay, I know I just said to go outside, but you can read the book outside! If you like fantasy books, I can give you a whole list of suggestions. If you like anything else...try browsing the library.
3. Go to a coffee shop. They're an amazing place to read, write, spend time with good friends, and get some good coffee while you're at it. If you live in Bonners Ferry or the surrounding area you should try Under the Sun. They have good coffee, wonderful gelato, and yummy smoothies.
4. Spend time with friends. Not all of us go to school with our closest friends, or even if we do it's always nice to hang out outside of school. Friends are one of the most important things in life. You don't want to lose them!
5. Laugh. Some people say laughing is good for your health. I don't know if that's true or not, but I love it.
7. Hit the beach. For some of you, getting tan and sitting on the beach may not be your favorite thing. (*cough*Brittany*cough*) The rest of us still love you, though, don't worry.
8. Hike! Climbing over rocks to get to a beautiful view of a waterfall can be exciting. Just make sure to take your camera!
9. Have a picnic with your friends. It doesn't matter if it's in your backyard, or on a grassy spot by the waterfall you just hiked to, picnics are a lot of fun.
10. Stay up all night watching movies and eating super buttery popcorn. My taste in movies is rather eclectic, but if you'd like suggestions...you know where you contact me. :)
I hope you guys are having an awesome summer! Thanks for reading this little blog of mine. I appreciate it :) oh, and I hope you enjoyed the grape video today. It made me laugh!
from Bonners Ferry with love,